Mairi Manzil

Blog about Business, Technology, Education & Training, Career, Sport, Health, Fitness and Lifestyle

Not attending Boston Marathon

I decided to attend Boston Marathon in 2017 but didn't attend the marathon because of several reasons. Therefore I thought to run a race in Pakistan.

Why not Boston Marathon?


There were several reasons for not attending Boston Marathon, and one of the reasons was I was very late to decide if I have to attend that or not and second reason was my timing. Yes that is true, qualifying time was 3:30 minutes and I am sure that time is not possible for me. Therefore, I had no choice than running Marathon in Pakistan.

Bahria Town Marathon - Karachi Pakistan



Karrachi Marathon was conducted by irunforsmile and
main sponsor were Bahria Town Karachi. Bahria Town helped to organize the event and there were many volunteers who supported this event.

Shamp was the main sponsor who funded heavily for this race. 

Pakistani and Foreigner athletes participated in this event.


The route map for the Bahria Town Karachi is below, it almost cover Bahria town Karachi.



[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget